We offer any combination of the bookkeeping services below in order to suit your business needs. We can do as much or as little as you need. Our goal is to make sure you are confident that your business finances are accurate and up-to-date!
The bookkeeping services we offer include the following:
- A free one-hour consultation meeting so we can get to know your needs.
- Write journals and post ledgers from documents of original entry provided by you (checkbooks, check stubs, bank deposits, sales reports, and receipts for cash expenditures).
- Reconcile your bank account to the monthly bank statements.
- You can feel confident that your finances are up-to-date when we reconcile your bank account(s) every single month. When your account is reconciled on a monthly basis, we can identify bank errors on a timely basis and you can have a better and more updated look at your financial picture since your transactions will be properly accounted for each month.
- Compile a monthly Balance Sheet and Statement of Revenue and Expenses-Income Tax Basis from your information and issue a report in accordance with the Statement on Standards for Accounting and Review Services issued by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- A monthly balance sheet allows you to see a snapshot of your business at any specific time. It lists the assets that you have (items you can quickly liquidate into cash and things other people owe your business) as well as the liabilities (what your business owes to others) and equity (money you have invested in the business and the accumulation of past profits or losses) of the company. This financial statement is important to banks that loan your business money, so they can have a good picture of whether or not your business would be able to pay back the loan sufficiently.
- An income statement allows you as the business owner to know what amount of profit or loss your business is experiencing on a monthly basis. This statement shows an accumulation of all of your income and expense transactions by account categories during a specified time period. This not only helps in preparing an accurate tax return, but it helps you pinpoint trends related to sales and cost of sales.
- Prepare annual Personal Property Tax Returns.
- Prepare Business Gross Receipts Tax returns.
- Prepare State Sales Tax returns.
- Be available for client conferences on taxes, operations, or any other management concerns.
- Prepare Form 1096 and Forms 1099.
- Provide information to Workers Compensation Audit institutions so you don’t have to deal with them yourself.
- Clean up the books you are already using. We are Certified QuickBooks Proadvisors. If you are already using QuickBooks but you just are not confident that you have entered transactions correctly, we can take a look at what you’ve got and move forward from there!