We prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, LLC’s, S-Corporations, non-profit organizations, estates and trusts. We file individual income tax returns electroniclly using the most current, up-to-date software available. You can send us your tax information via email, fax, or mail, or you can make an appointment with us. We have over 40 years of experience with tax preparation in Southaven. We also service all of north Mississippi and west Tennessee. This includes the cities of Hernando, Horn Lake, Olive Branch, Byhalia, Memphis, Bartlett, Germantown, Arlington, Collierville, Cordova and Millington.
We offer reasonable prices for individual and business tax returns. Our pricing is based on the forms used to prepare your tax return, so you are charged only for the forms you need.
As a client you will receive a free personalized tax-organizer for the upcoming tax season to help you organize your tax information and ensure you have all the documents you need. We the tax codes getting more complicated every year you may be leaving money on the table if you try to do your taxes yourself. Even if you’ve done your taxes yourself in the past we can go over those returns to see if we can help you get back more of your hard earned money from the IRS.
Feel free to review helpful tips on choosing the best tax preparation service.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Income Information
- W-2s for wages or gambling
- Interest income information (interest from banks, credit unions, investments)
- Dividend information (statement from broker or 1099-DIV)
- Social Security Statement for Social Security Income received
- Retirement Pay Information (1099-R)
- Expense Information
- Interest Paid on House during tax year
- Real Estate Taxes Paid on house during tax year
- Contribution to charities during tax year
- Any business related expenses
- Social Security Numbers and Dates of Birth of Children
- Settlement Statement (closing papers) on any real estate sold, bought or refinanced during tax year
- Any other information which may appear to be necessary or which you have questions about.
Please watch our valuable videos that help explain tax issues, bookkeeping issues and IRS tax resolution issues.