Here are some brochures to help answer your questions and make you better prepared.
- Wasting valuable selling time by doing your own bookkeeping?
- Frustrated from not knowing how your business is doing on a timely basis?
- Paying too much in taxes?
- Making critical financial mistakes in your business?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, our bookkeeping service is a perfect fit for you. We can handle all your bookkeeping needs on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis.
When you become a bookkeeping client with us, we will:
- Review your bank statements and input all transactions into Quickbooks.
- Reconcile your bank accounts.
- Input any cash transactions into Quickbooks.
- Print organized financial statements with charts so you can easily see how your business is doing.
- Bookkeeping Brochure
- Families With Children
- What Should You Do if You Cannot Pay Your Taxes
- Mileage and Expense Log
- Itemized Deductions Job Expenses
- Identity Theft and Your Taxes
- Employee or Independent Contractor
- Non-cash Charitable Donation Tracker
- Business Expenses Worksheet
- Business Entity Pros and Cons
- Taxpayers Who Receive an IRS Notice